thank you sir, i have already replaced it this past weekend.quote:
To remove the clutch cover,
To install the clutch cover,
- Drain the engine oil
- Remove the right lower fairing
- Remove the clutch cable lower end
- Remove the clutch cover mounting bolts.
- Apply silicone sealant to the area where the mating surface of the crankcase touches the clutch cover gasket
- Replace the cover gasket with a new one
- Apply a non-permanent locking agent to the threads of the two clutch cover bolts
- Tighten the cover bolts to 104 in lb or 1.2 Nm.