Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
1,289 Posts
Damn your brave...We just now hit the 30's. But of course it won't last long. Went on a long ride Friday and it was in the low 70's![8D] Ohhhhhh Yeaaaaaaaaaa....:D

·
Registered
1,289 Posts

·
Registered
1,606 Posts
I rode my newly acquired KLR 650 a couple of hundred miles down to vist my mother and back. Weather was in the mid 60's. This morning I took it out to warm it up to change the oil and lube the chain. Weather was low 40's and a little chilly.

·
Registered
1,662 Posts
You WILL miss NY when its 115 in Phoneix in the middle of summer for 3 months straight.
BC.

·
Registered
176 Posts
we just got a couple inches of snow here broomfield, co.
most of the roads are clean. but in the mornings it's 0-1 deg
with a wind chill of -10 deg it's freak'n cold.
thubs up for those who can stand the wind chill.

·
Premium Member
2,132 Posts
Hey Mred yesterday it got up to 82 degrees in SW georgia. Of course now it's 50 degrees but it won't stay cold long. :D

·
Registered
755 Posts
Originally posted by bladecutter
You WILL miss NY when its 115 in Phoneix in the middle of summer for 3 months straight.
BC.
Not when it is 95 in the city and 85% humidity, and the whole city smells like piss.

·
Registered
2,406 Posts
Originally posted by sgates
Originally posted by bladecutter
BC.
Not when it is 95 in the city and 85% humidity, and the whole city smells like piss.
And that's on a good day...[^]

·
Registered
4,213 Posts
i think ist cold today in houston. low 50's and the wind is slapping me in my face:D

·
Registered
605 Posts
Originally posted by ga6rr
Hey Mred yesterday it got up to 82 degrees in SW georgia. Of course now it's 50 degrees but it won't stay cold long. :D
The entire weekend was great for riding over here. Mid to upper 70's, a little cloudy, a little sunny.

And for some reason, the bike felt exceptionally good. Not that it's ever bad, but this past weekend was just better. [:p]

48 right now. Brrr. :)

·
Registered
215 Posts
Over the weekend we hit -35*C, which is around -31*F I think. While driving home I made the not so wise decision to help this guy who got his Cavilier stuck in the snow. When I got home I realized I had frozen my ears. For the next two days my ears where bright red, swollen and hurt to the touch.
That is the last time I'm helping a cage driver that thinks his little car is an off road machine.

I dream about seeing the cement in January. Snow keeps getting in the way.

·
Registered
558 Posts
ha i absolutely hate the cold and i cant wait till its' 120 outside again. i almost thought about moving to the equator for the winter.[8D]

·
Registered
1,966 Posts
I can deal with the heat, I can't deal with the cold. I get so damn depressed with everything dead and dark outside. Always being cold, nothin but darkness outside. I hate the wintertime. It's actually too bad, because spring in NY (pre-memorial day) has some of the greatest riding in the country. Maybe I'll come back on a 'cross country tour' in the spring.

·
Registered
1,966 Posts
Hey, while we're on the topic, where in the world never ever gets winter? I'm looking for a place like New York in the Springtime, minus the people of course, but someplace that stays like that all year round. New Zealand? Spain? I don't think a place like that exists outside of my dreams, but I thought maybe somebody would know.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.