Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well cold (as clod as Georgia gets :)) is upon us and I am broke. anyone have recommendations on cold weather gloves that are good down to about 25 degrees that are fairly inexpensive??

·
Registered
197 Posts
Oh I remember those cold Georgia days in basic training, and then it would rain. My god those days sucked. Anywho, just buy a cheap pair of nice glove liners and use them with your current gloves, should work nice... does for me.

·
Registered
4,279 Posts
Originally posted by tigersurvival
Oh I remember those cold Georgia days in basic training, and then it would rain. My god those days sucked.
[:++1]

·
Registered
7,921 Posts
I just use snowmobile gloves.

·
Registered
103 Posts
I got a pair of gloves from Wilson's Leather that work great, they cost about $30 I got them on sale. They've got the Thinsulate insulation and NO wind gets in.

·
Premium Member
3,573 Posts
Originally posted by spitz04
I just use snowmobile gloves.
Same here, snowmobile gloves are great for cold weather riding.[:+1]

·
Registered
24 Posts
It rains a lot in Huntsville when it gets cold, so I wanted my winter gloves to be warm and waterproof. I found some Joe Rocket Nitrogen gloves on ebay for about $60. That was more than I really wanted to spend, but they are definitely worth it. They even have little windsheild wiper rubber inserts on the thumb for clearing your visor in the rain. I've ridden with them down to 28 degrees so far and my hands never got cold.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.