Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,070 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey whats up all! i am going to paint my bike this weekend (finally) lol. I was wondering if any of you guys knew the color code for the kawasaki racing green.

i was thinking of doing the team green replica but not sure yet. Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
1,070 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i dont have any green parts for them to scan so i was wondering if any of u guys had the code.

·
Registered
1,118 Posts
The best way to get an accurate color match would be to order some part in Kawasaki Racing Green (ie........hugger or fender) and then have them color match it. Or just have them match it up to a HI-Quality Print and be happy with your unique-one-off Kawi Green Bike-----LOL

But seriously, I'm sure you can score some damaged Kawi green plastics for under $20 shipped and use it for color-matching.

·
Registered
1,118 Posts
well i wouldn't use color right i think they suck ass.. just buy a green blinker insert and take it to get scanned
+1 Part number for Lime Green (color code 777) for a 2006 ZX6RR is 14091 (LH) or 14091A (RH) they cost $8.75 from Chaplin Kawasaki, you only need 1 and as said take them to the paint shop and have them color match.

·
Registered
1,070 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
thanks guys i bought a completely cracked fairing for dirt cheap. how bout the frame i would like to paint that also? do you guys know the color code and what would be the best recommendation for painting.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts