Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%
Status
Not open for further replies.

Color Poll

1K views 18 replies 13 participants last post by  636Fool 
#1 ·
I am going to be painting my bike before i sell it and i want to know what you guys think the best color is.

im want to pick something that will be very popular so that when spring rolls around i can get good money for my bike.

#5 ·
Originally posted by OhBriansZX6R
Why are you painting? to cover up damage or just to make it look better?
good question, i got a bad paint job at the beginning of this summer but now i know a guy who does good work so im going to get a nice paint job over the winter.

come on people you cant look at this thread and not vote, i just want a ton of opinions so i know whats popular.

#10 ·
If you are going to sell it immediately after you paint it, then black is very tough to beat. Just remember how fast and easily black gets scratched. I voted for orange because I have an orange bike and love it.

I would talk to the painter and ask him what colors will spray onto the plastics the best. Some colors are much harder to spray and if you pick one that is supposed to look great and it turns out that it was a very hard color to spray properly, then you may be out a bit of money.

--David

#11 ·
Originally posted by trig
You forgot "primer". I love that color.
haha, its been that color before ;)

If you are going to sell it immediately after you paint it, then black is very tough to beat. Just remember how fast and easily black gets scratched. I voted for orange because I have an orange bike and love it.
Thats kinda what i was feeling, i LOVE the orange on the 03/04s but i dont know how popular that would be on my bike

here is my bike, it has a freestyle ingunity crash cage now and a shitty black paint job

#13 ·
Paint it the color of oatmeal...:D:D Then again prolly not. Get a dart board and get you neighbor to throw and pick it that way...

Sorry I'm at work wasting time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.