Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been pondering a job offer and a chance to move to the Denver Colorado area here recently, and I thought I'd post up and see if any other 636 riders had some opinions on what kind of state, riding turf, cops/laws, economy, etc it all has. I've never visited the place before so all of it would be pretty new to me

I also snowboard so I'd be close enough to Vale as well.

Any advice would be appreciated. :D

·
Registered
287 Posts
I was born and raised there. Have been in Alaska for a couple of years now and am missing Colorado. Colorado has a lot in the way of opportunities. Flat along the front range and all kinds of twisties in the mountains. Colorado also gets 300+ days of sun per year. Summers are usually 80-100 degrees, winters can be cold at times or really nice. Winters are pretty mild and the snow never sticks around long except in the mountains. Only thing I dislike about colorado is the fact it's getting so crowded these days, all the cities are melting into one. Lots of cops as with any big city, and they also have these damn photo radar cams everywhere so watch out. Now I'm really homesick...it rains everyday up here and my new 10r has been garaged for the majority of the summer since the rains have been so bad.

·
Registered
86 Posts
I don't like Denver, too big to be honest. But as gnance said, we literally have some of the best mountain roads in the world no exaggeration. Absolutely wonderful riding for 8 months out of the year.

·
Registered
76 Posts
I live up in the mountains and the roads are awesome. Season up here is too short but friends in Denver have told me that they can ride 9 to 10 months a year. Thinkin about moving out there myself.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.