Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
11,720 Posts
the colored tires are made by tomahawk and are remanufactured or some shit. i personally have no experience with these tires, but i have heard that you should stay away from them. they sound like they would be alright according to this link, but of course they are going to say good things about them.
http://shop.desser.com/iwwida.pvx?;products_no_tree?comp=DTR&cat=ZSPORT

·
Registered
5,642 Posts
From what I've read, there's nothing wrong with having these tires on the average street bike. There were even some racers that used recycled Tomahawk tires in the past, but did say that they got a little slick when really pushed hard. If you don't ride on the street like you're on the track, and don't ride on the real track, these tires should be fine for you. I have no actual experience with them myself

·
Registered
3,560 Posts
Do a search for "colored tires" and you'll get a mass of people camplaining about how shitty Tomahawk tires are and how noobish colored tires are. 90% of people will go against it for performance orientated/reliable tires. Many people have tested the non-colored Tomahawks with good reviews though.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Okay, customizing your bike is one thing but colored tires.....easy there Liberace. Save your money for performance or the Rainbow Cactus club or something.[:GayHasselhoff]

·
Registered
192 Posts
i had my roomate(a dude) ride on the back of mine with a can of spray paint and it covered the wheel pretty well.... i have yet to figure out to color the front tire.
Think that doesn't sound gay? then go yourself some colored tires.

·
Registered
1,161 Posts
Don't do it. You'll look like a twat.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.