Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,048 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
im curious.does anyone have any pics of bikes that have the frames done in other colors besides black,silver,polished or chrome?ive been throwin around the idea of painting my bike a custom color and maybe doing something with the frame.right now i love my black bike with blacked out frame but if i was going to go a bright color im not sure id wanna keep it black.i recently got hit on my bike when i thought the lady was lookin right at me so im thinkin i might want a brighter color that easier to see.i was thinkin about doing a house of colors bright lime green with a translucent blue flake and maybe doin the frame and center of the wheels blue.i have many other ideas too and i wont be doin this for probably close to a month so im tryin to plan ahead.
so please any pics of your bikes with painted frames or even ones youve seen done might help me decide.

·
Premium Member
3,048 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i like the blue frame but the green looks like a christmall ball i used to have on my tree lol.thanks for the chop dude it looks like colored chrome.

·
Premium Member
3,048 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
oh yeah i was actually looking for pics of real bikes that have the frames done.i dont need a photoshop done.can be any bike yours or ones you have pics of kawi or nonkawi even.im just lookin for ideas tryin to get those creative juices flowin.ok thanks in advance.

·
Premium Member
3,048 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
can you change that orange to green?

·
Registered
876 Posts
just my .02 - I think different color flake on the paint looks good sometimes... but try to stay away from darker flake on lighter paint, it tends to look like dirt particals on the paint, so always go with a lighter flake over darker paint.

like a nice gold flake would look sweet over the green.;) maybe even green flake over blue

·
Registered
226 Posts
How about a gold anodized frame to match your forks

·
Premium Member
3,048 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
i dunno they kinda look too busy i think

·
Registered
1,503 Posts
I wish I took pics, didnt have my camera with me at the time, but there was a 04 orange 636 at MotoGP this weekend that had a orange frame. Wasnt really my thing, but it was different, I will say that.

·
Premium Member
3,048 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
yeah i like how my bike is black with black frame and wheels.i wonder what other colors would look good color matched.you think that the green with green wheels and matching frame would be too much?id leave the lips of wheels polished and heelguards and other lil bits maybe.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.