Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
418 Posts
Comp. Werkes

I have the comp. werkes kit but with the licence plate under the tail light. Excellent kit. LED signal lights are good. They also give you a licence plate light.

Big difference from stock beaver tail fender and crappy turn signal lights. Looks great with new Akra slip on.:smile:

·
Registered
768 Posts
LED signal lights are good.
They don't come with LED signals, there's a tiny little 21w incandescent bulb in each turn signal.

As for the original question, it's very close at the top of the plate and tapers out a bit at the bottom to keep the plate closer to vertical, but I don't know the exact dimensions. If I get a chance maybe I can get a profile shot later tonight.

·
Registered
714 Posts
I have this as well. Just be VERY CAREFUL when drilling your hole for the license plate light.
Trust me, make triple sure before you drill. (ps, no chicken strips comments, this was last fall shortly after buying the bike, they are gone now! In fact, it's time to replace the tires!)
pic:

·
Registered
768 Posts
I didn't get a chance to pull the bike out and take a pic but redninja6r's should suffice.

I'd like to add that drilling isn't really required. There is a space on the left side of the right rearset mount that you can pass a wire through. I'll still be hidden behind the license plate when all is said and done.

Edit: Snapped this picture real quick if you're still interested

Attachments

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.