Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Like to hear from some of the taller 6'+, how's the ergos on the knees and has any one got any comments on riding two up passanger is 5'7"
thanks.

·
Registered
28 Posts
I'm right at 6'. Peg ergos are slightly less bent than a sportbike, and the seating position is bolt upright. I have no issues with the pegs. I wouldn't even think of lowering them.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I'm 6' also, I don't have a problem with seating on my 08 C-14. My wife is 5'8" and we ride very comfortably together. I just wish there was some kind of highway pegs for stretching out on longer rides. I wouldn't lower the pegs either.

·
Registered
3 Posts
good comfort

We haven't owned our Concours very long, but we're pleased with it's comfort so far. I'm about 6'2. My wife is 5'7. We have no complaints. We're looking forward to our first cross country trip later this spring. I do plan to add a topcase with a backrest for additional storage and passenger comfort.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I'm 6'4" and 230 Ib's , I find it fits ok but the windshield could be 2 inches higher and the pegs down 2 inch's, as well I find that if the seat was changed to allow me to slid back about 2 inch's it would be perfect .
I ride two up a lot but the GF is only 5'3" and about 125. so she doesn't take up to much space. :)
All in all it's not that bad, I could be just picking alittle to much as I'm only just getting back on a bike after 22 year.
But I have to say I do Love this bike!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts