Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,828 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It is funny that you would post a NAZI picture since the Nazis where actually from the ultra right

Most liberals are ill informed and most see the world in pink and sometimes in rainbows and unicorns.

Why do conservatives always get a bad rap?

Because conservatives are realists, we see the world around us as it is, not through pink glasses as liberals do. Remember when Obummer was going to change the world by being nice to other countries? Yeah how's that working for ya?!

Liberals are those parents that want every kid to have a trophy and they tell everyone they are a winner! Everyone gets a trophy and we don't keep score! Liberals are those parents that send their kids to try out for American Idol when everyone knows that kid can't sing better than a cat scratching a black board.

Most liberals believe that people have no free will and that the government must be there to tell you what to do and what not to do.

Most of not all liberals believe that the government always acts in your best interests.

Liberals? LOL HAHAHAHA

Liberals suck balls!!

Sent from Motorcycle.com App
what a way to pound your conservative chest.

The way we see Ultra Conservatives?

-Warmongers

-Shoot first ask questions later.

-Why bother leaving a planet for our children

-America bitch ! fuck everyone else.

-Bible thumpers

-It is ok for my kid to watch a video where brains are flying everywhere but a girl kissing a boy on a movie! how dare you!

-"girls only don't get pregnant on a real rape, the woman's body has a way to take care of that.." actually said by a republican

-block tax breaks that only benefit the middle and poor class if it does not include the rich.

-property tax slashers , who cares if the police, fire figthers and teachers lose their jobs.

-Always exploring ways to get rid of over time laws or anything that benefit the working class.

-tax loop holes for the rich.

-Evolution? no way creationism.

To us the Conservatives are nothing more than religious extremist that cannot see past their nose and ignore any issue that does not fit their view in life. and claim less government but love to intrude on women's rights and anything they don't like or is not on the bible even if it doesn't affect them (like gay marriage)

·
Registered
3,845 Posts
Your generalizations are fucking retarded.
-Cody

·
Registered
2,136 Posts
-Cody
Like a generalization of a Liberal? It's all retarded...

yet, i refuse to be apart of the wheel anymore. Only way we are going to be free of all of this is a violent uprising, but we don't have the balls to do it.
so instead you educate yourself and be apart of the game...fuck politicians..

·
Premium Member
15,223 Posts
Conservative VS liberal???

What about the rest of us?

·
Premium Member
3,828 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
-Cody
They probably are , as it is with every generalization, yet it has been thrown a lot against the liberals lately, there are two sides to the coin.

Like a generalization of a Liberal? It's all retarded...

yet, i refuse to be apart of the wheel anymore. Only way we are going to be free of all of this is a violent uprising, but we don't have the balls to do it.
so instead you educate yourself and be apart of the game...fuck politicians..
Exactly my point
Conservative VS liberal???

What about the rest of us?
Like the US elections everyone else is irrelevant :D:rolleyes:

It is extreme right vs extreme left and anyone attempting to take a center stance gets hated by the rest.

Like McCain, he is apparently a RINO (republican only in name) for taking agreeing to some democrat bills, so apparently it is the Republicans job to fight anything that is brought up by the dems and the DINOS to fight back.

you know what DINOS AND RINOS have in common? well, yes.

Why are there only two main mentalities that work and center? anyone that walks the center like Gov. Chris Christie or McCain gets labeled a RINO, absurd..

·
Premium Member
15,223 Posts
have fun in here...alone.

·
Registered
3,845 Posts
They probably are , as it is with every generalization, yet it has been thrown a lot against the liberals lately, there are two sides to the coin.
so clear up the generalizations instead of trolling by making other ones...that way everyone doesn't seem like a dumb ass.
-Cody

·
Premium Member
3,828 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

·
Registered
2002 ZX6R
25,698 Posts
$1 houses are actually fairly common in Detroit. Mostly they are in neighborhoods that you would get robbed for less than the house's purchase price. Any attempt to actually try to rebuild the house would involve full time security so the construction site wouldn't get robbed.

Though...on the "nicer" side of Detroit a house sold recently for $1 to that chick that does Rehab Addict on the DIY channel.

She's single and my age...so I may have to make a trip over to D-Town and see if she needs any
help

·
Premium Member
15,223 Posts

Attachments

·
Get off of my lawn Dammit
43,553 Posts
$1 houses are actually fairly common in Detroit. Mostly they are in neighborhoods that you would get robbed for less than the house's purchase price. Any attempt to actually try to rebuild the house would involve full time security so the construction site wouldn't get robbed.

Though...on the "nicer" side of Detroit a house sold recently for $1 to that chick that does Rehab Addict on the DIY channel.

She's single and my age...so I may have to make a trip over to D-Town and see if she needs any
help

Yea, that's kind of the problem....especially when they are on the market forever. No sense in trying to invest and make money on them. It's not feasible...which is the problem.

·
Registered
2,136 Posts
American Jobs Act | The White House

But ofcourse the Republicans refuse to do anything he proposes. You can't complain that Obama isn't trying

That is tax breaks and Cuts for wealthy Business owners and even small business owners who employ American citizens....

Isn't that what you guys wanted?? tax cuts for businesses here is your chance, Put up or shut up

·
Registered
2,136 Posts
• $35 billion to keep teachers, firefighters and police officers in their jobs, of which $30 billion would go to schools and $5 billion to police and firefighters. • $30 billion to modernize schools and community colleges.
• $15 billion to rehabilitate and refurbish vacant and foreclosed homes.
• $5 billion to help low-income youths and adult workers, supporting summer and year-round jobs for young people and support subsidized work for unemployed low-income workers

·
43,553 Posts
American Jobs Act | The White House

But ofcourse the Republicans refuse to do anything he proposes. You can't complain that Obama isn't trying

That is tax breaks and Cuts for wealthy Business owners and even small business owners who employ American citizens....

Isn't that what you guys wanted?? tax cuts for businesses here is your chance, Put up or shut up

It's not that simple Byron. These are "tax cuts" with strings attached, i.e., "we'll give you a tax break if you hire people." It doesn't work that way. You can't hire people if the economy is in the tank no matter if you get a tax break or not. Obama is doing it completely backwards, 180 degrees opposite of how it works in the real world but he is either clueless or this is by design. He wants people (you?) to THINK he's really trying when if fact, he knows the shit won't work but YOU think he's really trying hard for we the little people.

·
43,553 Posts
Byron, case in point regarding my last post. Obama's policies result in the exact opposite of what he says but he acts like he is still NOT president and still CAMPAIGINING for the job. He says one thing but the exact OPPOSITE always happens and you can't blame republicans, they have no power to do anything and you cannot keep blaming Bush, though you will try.

Obama Calls Income Gap 'Morally Wrong' ? After He Made It Far Worse - Investors.com

1 - 20 of 49 Posts