1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wahoo!
/forum/uploads/cdnninjazx6r/sliders1.jpg

/forum/uploads/cdnninjazx6r/sliders2.jpg

for those wondering, I finally got my knee down :)
Ive been able to lean far enough over for a while, I actually have been leaning past the edge of the tread, but I was not positioning my body right. I fixed that today :)

·
Premium Member
8,191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I was not moving over enough on the seat for one, so I just move over even more now.
Second while I was moving my leg/ass to the right, I was actually leaning my upperbody away from the road, which was pulling my knee up.

Yea dman this was an onramp, a nice long 300 degree one, with no guardrail on the outside, just grass.. very nice ramp..

Now I need to find a nice lefty, but there are no onramps I can find that are left, so it might take a while..

·
Registered
7,145 Posts
A word about onramps. Ride it slow once through to check for debris and gravel and if it checks out then ride back and do your knee dragging.

I have seen/heard way too many stories about guys around here going down on an onramp because of gravel and litter thrown from cars.

Around here a road that is clear and clean at lunch might not be in the same condition a few horus later, so you really have to watch it. I hate seeign a smashed up bike on the back of a flat bed tow truck.

-Flash

·
Registered
10 Posts
YA BULL CRAP LEE ! i have to see it to believe it CHUMP!!nice touch up paint on the puck ! you only drive your bike in a straight line everytime i see you out, and that's only when you cruise the highway.
i think you rubbed it on the road cause people need to know that you have big trainning wheels on the bike and thats how you did that ! if you did it? i want you to post the edge of you tire and show me the 2 inch edge on the tire so people know your full of $hit. dude this can't be from you!i have a real hard time believing this and i want you to come out and prove this!!! see you sunday night and you know where skippy!
"poser definition"> someone who stands beside there bike and talks about how to ride! (IE "canadianzx6r")

my mouth is wide open and i can barely take all the bull$hit advise this guy is giving!!prove it thats all i can say![:M48]

·
Premium Member
8,191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Well I dont know who that *** is, joined today and has a total of 2 posts, your an inspiration to us all. My guess is Ray.... The pic of my rear tire is posted in the members pics section bud..

Anyway, Misfit, this was on the 7th St onramp to the QEW Toronto. You get on this ramp when going north on 7th st.

·
Registered
479 Posts
Hey wheelie-corner-king, or should I say "Training wheel-corner-Queen". Your name is the absolute same shit your whining about. Since you are a newbie, and probably don't even own a bike, and do this anonamous shit talking on internet message boards because you are really a 5'1" she-man weighing in at around a buck 'o five, and get your ass bitch-slapped on a daily basis by your fat ugly girl/boy friend. Until you prove yourself to be more than the worthless waste of DNA you are, shut up. CdnNinjaZX6R has forgotten more about bikes and riding than you will ever know! He has helped many people here on this board with sound advice, things he has learned through experience.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.