Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
315 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Who has a set of these installed? Are there any problems with clearance between the raised bars and head fairing? If so, about how far up can you raise the bars before clearance becomes an issue? Thanks.

http://www.convertibars.com/

·
Registered
77 Posts
Don't have them on my 636 but we have them on my wife's SV650S and no issues with clearance at all. When you raise them up you bring them back too so you shouldn't have any issues. On my wifes SV we have them at the full height up. Only thing we needed longer clutch, throttle and brake lines.
Not sure if you would need them with the 636 or not.

·
Registered
315 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Don't have them on my 636 but we have them on my wife's SV650S and no issues with clearance at all. When you raise them up you bring them back too so you shouldn't have any issues. On my wifes SV we have them at the full height up. Only thing we needed longer clutch, throttle and brake lines.
Not sure if you would need them with the 636 or not.
I only ask about the fairing clearance because in the install notes on Convertibars it mentions a clearance issue with the head fairing but isn't too clear. From the looks u just flip the throttle cables to the bottom and add their longer brake line. But still convertibars isn't the most clear on this.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts