Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
On way home from work this morning .. after wheelying past a cop car on the opposite side of the motorway [:I] .. decided to top her out on same motorway .. passed a cop van on the other side of the motorway doing a rather slow 175 mph lol [}:)]... happy in the thought that he could do nothing about it ... jumped off at the next sliproad and took the back roads home just in case lol :D

·
Registered
1,872 Posts
Yay... feel proud now champ? [:M13] [:M77]

Now go to the track and test your skills WITHOUT endangering yourself and everyone around you. [:M40]

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
lol .. sorry thought thats what thsi section was all about .. it was 8 am on a Saturday morning in Scotland .. no cars on teh road on my side anyway ... not a lot of danger .. next time i'll stick to the speed limits though ;)

·
Registered
321 Posts
"Running from the cops ... man can I be in your gang.. your way cool .. I bet it impressed your girlie *well going on the premise that any girl who would date a guy like you .. I guess she didnt hear or see any of it*.. do you think you are a big man by telling us all this ?? If you cant do the time .. dont do the crime .. in our country the only womanly relations you would be having about now are with the other men shafting you from behind in the cells..."

Yeah sure dick, why dont you think twice about judging people before judging yourself. We all learn lessons from what we do, I did with mine. Seems your just a beligorant hypocritical ass. Grow some brains before you smere them all over some innocent family's windshield.

·
Registered
1,776 Posts
running from the cops huh? how you gonna hang somebody else about doing it when you do it? come on man.

·
Registered
7,145 Posts
To comment or not to comment, that is the question...

-Flash

·
Registered
1,645 Posts
Sooner or later they'll catch up to you and give you tickets for all the times that you ran away. They'll make shit up...why because they can and then before you know it. Suspended license...

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
lol difference is .. they werent chasing me at the time .. they possibly didnt take any notice of me .. there is a central reservation between me and them .. with no where to turn around and come back after me ... I am sure we all do the speed limit on the roads .. lol you guys crack me up .. talking about wheelies this and running from cops that ... come on guys .. it was an empty road .. I was doing that speed anyway .. my bike is in sound condition .. the road is good quality .. the weather was good and dry .. I had a bit of fun .. and I thought that this section was all about speed .. oh well guess I know now .. suitably chastised lol

·
Registered
2,406 Posts
I think we all know.
Sounds like another case of the pot & the kettle.

·
Registered
1,645 Posts
I don't know if you guys are joking and it's flying over my head. If you are it's 2:18AM and my license is suspended so excuse me :)

Quote from "Soulreape" /forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=7940
4th one from the bottom.

·
Registered
2,406 Posts
Yup.
That's the one. It wasn't cool when someone else did it, but according to him, he was "THE MAN" when he did it.
And people wonder why we get labled the way we do...

·
Registered
45 Posts
is this for real? I always hear stories but don't believe all of them. If you're in Scotland or wherever why was your story in mph instead of kilometers per hour. Do they do things differently there or is the UK on the standard system?

·
Registered
321 Posts
http://forum.zx6r.com/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=7940

Thats where I'm quoting from. This guy replies to my thread saying how they throw the book at me and how unsafe I was, calls me all these names and less than a day later posts this shit? Sorry guys, just pissed me off a little. Yes, is a case of the paint and the kettle. And thank you beezer for catching that. Glad to see someone else sees my point.

·
Registered
2,042 Posts
Originally posted by XShaneX

is this for real? I always hear stories but don't believe all of them. If you're in Scotland or wherever why was your story in mph instead of kilometers per hour. Do they do things differently there or is the UK on the standard system?
Isn't the UK using the Imperial system? as in the British Empire? As in mph & feet and other sillyness;) As in the origin of that system, which the US also uses (with some differences)? Or did I get it wrong[:0]

·
Registered
1,645 Posts
I think the US is the only place that uses MPH. They're the one's that want to be different with their own metric system and all! :)

1 - 20 of 48 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.