Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
545 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My wife rocks ....
Although she won't even sit on the bike and calls it nasty names (she's from a Hardley family), she goes out and gets me the Corbin seat [:M88]
She must have actually listened when I complained my ass was sore after 3 hour runs and SHE actually searched out the seat, not even knowing what it was she needed to look for.
Anyway, it's soooo much nicer to sit on, lower and further back than my stock riding position, less tendency to rest my weight on the clip-ons. Seems very hard and it's less easy to reach a foot down at the light but I would imagine that it'll soften up with use.

·
Registered
239 Posts
happy birthday! i have a corbin seat too and i love it! that was very thoughtful of your wife.

the seat stays pretty firm even after a decent amount of use and hard riding (still referring to the bike seat;)), but it is very comfortable. even after all day rides, still no complaints.

·
Registered
1,074 Posts
My ars gets pretty sore after about 180 miles or so, Think the corbin would really help with that? Or should I hire an asian massuese? :D

·
Registered
239 Posts
i mean i'm not asian, but i will walk on you. i was trying to do that to my bf last week when he was laying in the floor and it is so much harder than it looks. damn those little asian ladies for making it look so easy.

but yeah, i have enjoyed my corbin seat a lot. i think it makes a big difference.

·
Registered
1,289 Posts
I'm debating on whether to shave the stock seat, or go with the Corbin. I went on a two hour ride last night and my ass is still sore. (No jokes..:D) and it doesn't help sitting on it all day at the office either[8D]

Oh, Happy B-Day. Your wife does rock. My ex would have never bought me a seat...I'm jealous!

·
Registered
605 Posts
snotrocket, congrats on the Corbin and Happy B-Day.

Ed, I was hesitant on spending the $239 for the Corbin, so i shaved mine. It has made a huge difference. Much more comfortable (seating position, that is; I never had much problem with the cushioning), and no more nut busters into the tank.

I still wouldn't mind having the Corbin, though. I'm sure it is much better than a shaved seat.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.