Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
173 Posts
The seat is okay... I still prefer the stock one but I know Corbin makes quality stuff that probably will last longer. That big ass donut on the back though... nyeeaaah I wouldn't.

·
Registered
267 Posts
If you think our stock seat is anything near uncomfortable you got another thing coming for you if you eventually upgrade to a 600/1000, lol :p

But, I won't lie... if it were like 250 dollars less I'd get a corbin, but I can think of a couple of more things worth 350.

·
Registered
836 Posts
Corbin makes some real nice seats, better than stock crap.

Be sure and shop around on the net, you can find some(lot) better prices than msrp :)

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ninja250SS : I don't think the stock seat is uncomfortable, I just hate the shape... and I plan to upgrade with a 2010 model, but stay 250, unless they redesign the 500 ...

HKr1 : Any ideas or links to other seat companies?

THX for replies

·
Registered
267 Posts
Ninja250SS : I don't think the stock seat is uncomfortable, I just hate the shape... and I plan to upgrade with a 2010 model, but stay 250, unless they redesign the 500 ...

HKr1 : Any ideas or links to other seat companies?

THX for replies

u know thats why a friend and I really got thinking in to.... but I think they'd have to do a little engine upgrading too... But, ill be getting either a 650r or an sv650 so I guess it'll be a lil too late

·
Registered
2,247 Posts
I got a Corbin for my 2008 EX250 because I didn't like the way the stock seat sloped towards the gas tank. I also wanted a bit more width to the seat to move around in turns. The Corbin solved both those problems nicely and is beautifully made. It all depends on how much you want to spend to make your butt happy! :D

·
Registered
158 Posts
If you're just looking for comfort, get some memory foam and make your own...I added memory foam to both seats on my 2008 and redid them in a different texture of vinyl for $50.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts