Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anybody bought the corbin seat for the 03 yet? If so is it worth the 239.00 you have to pay for it? seriously is it?

·
Registered
2,342 Posts
Cazper, you can always try adding some foam to the seat you have right now. I helped a friend do it with his Hurricane (that's the original CBR-600) and things were all well and dandy after that. Give it a try if you don't want to spend the dough.

·
Registered
159 Posts
i bought one there nice but i havent used it cause i shaved my seat and i like it more but ill sell ya mine still in box and all to .[8D]

·
Registered
331 Posts
i didnt try to shave my seat so i cant compare that, but the corbin is alot better than the stock seat, IMHO. its more comfortable in that it gives my butt a place to sit (as opposed to the "slide" on the stocker) so my nuts dont constantly go crashing into the tank. but its not a "soft and bouncy" comfortable. im guessing that taking foam out of or putting foam into the Kawi seat will give you "soft" comfortable as well as some nut comfort :)

the seat was worth it to me, though.

·
Registered
239 Posts
i love my corbin seat, i really comes in handy on long rides.

hey nx mx5, how much did it cost to get your hugger painted to match?

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thanks for the replies on the seat I appreciate the input. My painted hugger ran me 75 dollars for my paint and body man to do it for me

·
Registered
239 Posts
Originally posted by godsdozer

hey cazper153, where did you get your wheelhugger, and is it for an 03 model?
most people just pull their stock one off and paint it body color, not actually an aftermarket part usually.

although there is one guy on here that has an aftermarket one that is a different shape than the stock hugger.

·
Registered
331 Posts
the hugger cost me $50 to get painted. at the same time i had my helmet painted to match the gold on the bike, and that cost $75.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.