Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
997 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As the 636 is no longer i had to get one.... i had the '03 636 and loved so i thought why not get the last of the best era in superports. Have a heap of parts on order but didn't arrive in time beore i picker her up so will be fitted on first service.

·
Registered
997 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Originally posted by -anth-
hahaha! well done dude! awesome bike! looks just like mine......
what mods you planning on?
Cheers, Waiting on a Carbon Akra pipe and PCIII, kawi green Goodridge stainless brake lines, Black crome screen in D-bubble, fender elim, frame sliders and 2+ teeth vortex rear sprocket and green chain. All are on order some bits r at the dealer but i wanted to ride it not have it sit in the shop till they had time to fit most of it so will it all done in one hit at first service as the pipe is on backorder...

·
Registered
997 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Originally posted by alor14582
How is the weather over there year round? then of moving over there
Umm peerfect... can ride all year round no prob hardly ever rains... but doesn't help our drought but i'd say u couldn't find a better country to live for riding climate all year round.Get a little hot in summer tho 40+ degree C

·
Registered
883 Posts
nice bike great choice i snagged the last one from my local dealer it will be the last 636 sold in my area from both shops.

·
Registered
2,265 Posts
Originally posted by barnes

Umm peerfect... can ride all year round no prob hardly ever rains... but doesn't help our drought but i'd say u couldn't find a better country to live for riding climate all year round.Get a little hot in summer tho 40+ degree C
San Diego, CA baby! ;) Same kind of weather you have year round, just oposite seasons. I am just now starting to think I might need to wear some extra clothes to stay warm when riding to work at night.[8D]

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.