Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
558 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So it finally happened I crashed[V]and it was wetoddid. I was doin a stoppie and just came up and then over. my buddies say I was haulin ass but it felt like I wasn't goin fast at all.when it started coming over I just kinda jumped(or let go)and twisted in air and landed on my shoulder and back I jumped right up and picked the bike up immediatly. It wouldn't start at first but I finnally got it runnin' so i had to walk it to a gas station bout 20 feet away. I was perfectly fine not even an ache. I broke my right rear set scratched the can a little, front end on the right side is busted pretty good as well as my tail end if you look at the rear end it looks all tweaked but I think it just the plastic and I am praying to god the subframe isnt tweaked. I took pics but they are too big to upload so http://photos.yahoo.com/sixendftendnine and check em out.

·
Registered
250 Posts
Thats the same thing that happened to me, only mine didn't have nearly as much damage. cracked the tail section, that i hve since gotten fixed. i had the guy paint tribal ghost flames on it, looks sweet soon asas i get a camera ill post some pics. oh yeah it put a few small cracks in the nose, they are hardly noticable but im gonna get it fixed as soon as i run across one on e-bay.

·
Registered
1,662 Posts
As Forrest Gump once said, well, what his momma said, actually:
"Stupid is as stupid does."

Bikes were designed to have BOTH tires on the ground at all times. They tend to go faster and last longer that way. That, and you don't wind up taking an unscheduled trip to the hospital.

Glad you lucked out and didn't hurt anything other than the bike.
BC.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.