Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am new to the message board and just wanted to ask about finding replacement parts. I had the unfortunate pleasure of dropping my bike after just one month of having it. It fell to the left side at about 40-50 mph, cracked the front headlight housing, left side fearing, scuffed the tank and broke off the left foot peg. everything seems to be straight, i jacked up my hands so i have not ridden it yet, but it starts up and all. Also i scratched up the generator cover and rear clip a little. Just wanted to know if anyone knows a good place in southern cal to get new or used parts so I can put her back together and ride. Also the color of the bike is red if that helps. Thanks for any input.

·
Registered
422 Posts
Check your subframe..it may be slightly twisted. I went down earlier this year at 45 mph and I thought everything was straight too. I took it to my buddy who owns a motorcycle shop and he ended up having to straighten it for me.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks for all the input, im going to find the footrest first so i can ride it down to the shop and make sure everything is straight, as soon as I heal up.

·
Registered
16 Posts
If you want to get body work done Mike Verdugo at catalyst racing composites will make you a new set in trade for your crashed stuff.
He is located in San Marcos. His number is 760 510-9799.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.