Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Tuesday i was riding to work early in the morning.. and i had just made turned left onto the service road of the interstate, there were two trucks in front of me so i started to pass and as i was beside the first truck accelerating hard the second truck, the one furthest ahead makes a left. no signal no brake lights nada just wham. i nailed him i didnt have time even to lay the bike down.. which was probably a good thing. i flew from the wreck and slid a little ways.. it bruised me up on the inside badly paralyzed my right arm, severed nerve and gave me a concussion through my helmet. no broken bones though. my bike is so mangled.. i hit the guy so hard my triple tree is smashed into my tank. anyway. the only thing unscathed is the motor. anyone want it? i'll post some pics tomorrow

·
Registered
215 Posts
Sounds like you are lucky to come out walking from that one. Gald you are ok.
What year is the bike?

·
Registered
3,119 Posts
Man, that sucks. Glad to see you are still alive though. What happened with the driver?

·
Registered
19 Posts
damn man! Sorry to hear that. I just had a wreck 3 weeks ago and borke my lt shoulder, 2 ribs and dislocated and broke my rt hip. I slid into the car however. Glad to hear that your OK and alive. Hope that this one didnt end your riding. Good luck in your recovery.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.