Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

41 - 48 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
266 Posts
For those of you who ordered the gold, shorty levers, Scott just emailed me and told me that they will be shipping on Friday. Mind you, this is for my order. If you want more details on your order, you should contact him.

·
Registered
266 Posts
Hey Tony,

did your friend move his shop or something? He shipped me the wrong part number and I am trying to get in touch with him but when I call I get the "This number has been disconnected" message.

·
Registered
49 Posts
^^^Supersquid is a broken link. CRG still doesn't have a brake lever for a 06' ZX10R. WTF? It's only Oct of 2006. That's OK, I guess. Pazzos, both levers are going for $140-145 shipped on ZX10 Net. Every bike I've owed had CRGs. I'll go with a clutch lever for now if at a good price. Shorty silver/gray whatever that color is.... Otherwise F it.

·
Registered
27 Posts
I gotta question about these levers. I really want to buy these, especially with that awesome link to supersquid (thanks for the tip, sub!!). But my main motivation for buying these levers is for increased control. I have small hands, so I was hoping these levers would let me adjust them to be closer to the grip than is possible with the stock levers. Is this the case? Would you recommend these levers (or any other brand) for people with small hands?

(I don't have sausage fingers or anything, by the way. I'm just a small guy at 5'6"... when I get the money, I'm guna buy me some rear sets).

41 - 48 of 48 Posts