Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,352 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well hers a short clip of my exhaust its quite short have have been trouble uploading it all day and it cut off the last part of it but you get the jist of it. (if your wonder what i was doing when the bike jerked like twice i was just tooling with the throttle cause it would jerk when its cold haha) keep in mind mines a shortend can;)well heres the vid right click and save http://www.ninjacustoms.biz/video/MVI_0215_new.mpg

·
Registered
1,352 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
mines slightly louder then how it came after i chopped it... it gave it more of a lower growl and at higher RPMS it screams

·
Registered
1,352 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
nope disturbed is in florida arent they? ive ridden with some SBF people and D brothers and CV Hooligans but im not part of any group or anything

·
Registered
480 Posts
You cant go wrong with a akra pipe..... Yo bas have you ever been to cool april nights in redding??? If you happen to go this year hit me up there is about 30 of us that will be rolling out there this year

·
Registered
1,352 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Originally posted by JASONZX6R6R
You cant go wrong with a akra pipe..... Yo bas have you ever been to cool april nights in redding??? If you happen to go this year hit me up there is about 30 of us that will be rolling out there this year
nope never heard of the event... you have any more info on it?

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.