Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks and no problem man. It's a lot nicer and safer than riding with headphones in and the rear view camera display on the windscreen is great because before all I could see with my mirrors were my shoulders haha.

·
Registered
28,313 Posts
hatehatehatehhatehate on it son. i cant wait to wheelie that thing into a light pole in about 2 weeks.

·
Registered
28,313 Posts
mike.. meet one of my best friends, tim. tim, mike..
tim is a perfectionist and kind of a fiberglass god. lol

timwah. paint that fuckin fender, you black bastard.. lets make you a Ti exhaust too. and do the EFI conversion and tie in the engine data to the screen. i'm ordering the pump for efi this week and hope to MAYBE maybe maybe but probably not but maybe have it done when i come up in a couple weeks.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
mike.. meet one of my best friends, tim. tim, mike..
tim is a perfectionist and kind of a fiberglass god. lol

timwah. paint that fuckin fender, you black bastard.. lets make you a Ti exhaust too. and do the EFI conversion and tie in the engine data to the screen. i'm ordering the pump for efi this week and hope to MAYBE maybe maybe but probably not but maybe have it done when i come up in a couple weeks.
Nice to meet you Mike!

and Jim I will, I'm just trying to enjoy some riding since I finally got it all back together. Also if I'm doing any additional computer mods I'm investing in a gps tracker that can shut the bike off and sound the horn, phuck thieves.

·
Registered
599 Posts
Nice to meet you Mike!

and Jim I will, I'm just trying to enjoy some riding since I finally got it all back together. Also if I'm doing any additional computer mods I'm investing in a gps tracker that can shut the bike off and sound the horn, phuck thieves.
Same here Tim. The GPS is an excellent idea.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts