Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I made a custom chain gaurd for my bike, tell me what you think. I'm going to get it anodize i'm not sure of color blue or silver???? I have the blue zxr. I think it might be to much if i anodize it blue, give me your thoughts.
fishing1231 has attached this file: 100_0975.jpg

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
a body of mine works for a sine company, he did it on a router. I made a template and he scan it on his works pc.

·
Registered
558 Posts
thanks,thats a really good idea...my buddies gota machine shop in his garage and i've been planning on making some tribal heel guards...post some pics when you get it on your bike.

·
Registered
232 Posts
thanks for the idea i got a buddy that works on a metal shop and i will ask him to do something close

·
Registered
4,213 Posts
i had some anodized bolts before and they chiped easily. maybe you should try to powder coat them, they have a color thats similar to dull chrome(silver)

·
Registered
3,119 Posts
That looks pretty sweet. I'm still up in the air about the blue coloring though. I keep thinking it will look good, and then worry about overkill. Still looks freakin sweet though.

·
Registered
7,145 Posts
Two thumbs up. Looks sweet. Make sure you post a pic with it all installed.

-Flash

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I droped them off today, i got them anodized silver i think the blue was to much. when i get them them back "tomorrow" ill install them and post pic

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.