Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Took apart my bluetooth headset and hacked it up to laptop speakers. Placed speakers and mic on the inside. Call quality is awesome, some noise going 60-70mph but I'm not gonna be on the phone going that fast. First attempt at these. Works on iPhone! Sorry no Music. Iphone bluetooth. :rolleyes: Heres some pics. Tell me what you think!

·
Registered
187 Posts
+1 write up

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for the interest guys. I will be doing a write up pretty soon, its just with the holiday season and black friday and everything. I am afraid there will be no pictures of the hacking of the bluetooth unit itself but when you get to open it up it will be straight forward.

·
Registered
159 Posts
I have an old laptop that would make a great donor for this kinda project

·
Registered
129 Posts
my mates got a helmet that has bluetooth built in but u can only get it on crap looking helmets so what u did is a gd idea can be used on any helmet, top work

·
Registered
127 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
I was thinkin about this if i can find a bluetooth i could fit under helmet and mod it so i can accept or end calls on outside of helmet

·
Registered
1 Posts
iPhone now supports stereo bluetooth. I just bought a pair of Sony Ericson bluetooth headphones (in ear style) and they work amazingly. Plus theres no need to wire anything or mod your helmet. This is a great mod tho, great job man.

I made a iPhone mount for my zx6r that mounts in the center of the handlebars.
Modded a car mount I bought fromtj max for $10

1 - 20 of 20 Posts