Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
647 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Custom Halo/Angel eyes(updated w/night pics)

These things look a lot better in person than in a picture. I bought them from sportbikelites.com or you can go on ebay and get em with free shipping. I will post night pics and ones with the headlight on off whatever, later.

how much light it gives off.

highbeams, which i never use.

·
Registered
647 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
thanks. that thing is like 20years old and still is more comfortable then chairs they got out nowadays.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Looks great! But it's kinda hard to tell that those are Halo's, and not just some blue bulbs. I guess the Halos are not well defined in that housing. Looks good, though. Post DIY when you can!

·
Registered
647 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
you must not be looking at the pictures or have bad vision. you can clearly see the halo ring, it is pretty much outlined(considering thats the point)

·
Registered
57 Posts
Looks great! But it's kinda hard to tell that those are Halo's, and not just some blue bulbs. I guess the Halos are not well defined in that housing. Looks good, though. Post DIY when you can!
Your crazy! Those are definitely some blue boobage! :tits:
Night pics please!!!

·
Registered
397 Posts
meh, it looks ok. With an HID bulb in there, you will have a hck of a time trying to see the halos

·
Registered
288 Posts
Night pics?!

Reactions: VeX

·
Registered
49 Posts
Did you paint the windshield fairing bolts black or did they come like that. Or did you buy them from somewhere?
Anyone know where I can get custom colored nuts and bolts on the net?

·
Registered
49 Posts
Maybe these will fit.....
I dont know. because I'm pretty sure the 250s windshield bolts are smaller than most larger sports bikes windshield bolts. I don't immeadiatly recall the size but i have looked at the parts diagrams for these and they were smaller than kawais larger sports bikes.

·
Registered
67 Posts
These are said to fit.... I've been searching online, and I can really only find spiked ones.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Here is another link for you.... Targa makes them....

I could only find the brushed spikes. not sure if you want thos or not.. Here

1 - 20 of 28 Posts