Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here are some pic's that i did in photoshop of the 250, if you guys have any ideas for a paint job let me no and ill see if i can do it.. These are not my best ones i have some that are in progress that I think are amazing.. andways here are some..

·
Registered
76 Posts
Really like the first one. Would do something along those lines if I were to paint my bike. The other two seem like too much, but great work anyways!!

·
Registered
449 Posts
are you planning on using vinyls or sumthing for paint jobs other then the top one those are pretty complactied i dont see any easy way to do them.

i assume your looking at something green?

im a fan of sharp lines i would do like a fade with diffent shades of green.

with mutiple lines breaking up the color changes starting at the from front going to the back starting with a deeper forest green going to a very light lime green

·
Registered
44 Posts
thats some good work, i would like to see a pearl white one with a light tint of kawa green in the clear coat, or the same with a hint of gold in the clear coat with gold wheels and forks :D

·
Registered
449 Posts
^ i like mike's idea. except i would a do a candy, white with kawi green flakes.

·
Registered
86 Posts
I like the leaves one.. Gives a good impression of environmentally friendly in comparison to a car. :p

Although I recon it'd look nicer if there was a range of colour's, but colours that are in the leave range, as in, levels of red/brown and green.

·
Registered
802 Posts
I like the leaves one.. Gives a good impression of environmentally friendly in comparison to a car. :p

Although I recon it'd look nicer if there was a range of colour's, but colours that are in the leave range, as in, levels of red/brown and green.
:Laughing rolling: Are you serious? Those are magic leaves if im not mistaken. They only come in one color.

Edit: Great job on the photoshopped pics. They look amazing. +1. If i think of something i'll let you know. For now i'll be happy with diablo black. Although i do want to maybe write something on the bike as a joke. Just need to figure out where.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
:Laughing rolling: Are you serious? Those are magic leaves if im not mistaken. They only come in one color.

Edit: Great job on the photoshopped pics. They look amazing. +1. If i think of something i'll let you know. For now i'll be happy with diablo black. Although i do want to maybe write something on the bike as a joke. Just need to figure out where.

lol yeah there magic..

and these are jus ruff copys

·
Registered
854 Posts

First time I've ever heard of the environment being an excuse to sport the refer.... and the colors range from Creeper/skunk to Alcapolco Gold....:Laughing rolling:

·
Registered
854 Posts
ok seriously now... I like the way those paint scheme's looked, the first was the best IMO. I would like to go with the Army digital camo pattern, I'm thinking it would have to be done exclusively with an air brush and be almost an obsession/compulsion to get it right spending that amount of time. By the time it got done the Army would have changed its pattern all over again.... Which is coming soon btw...

·
Registered
145 Posts
Do one for me

I really want mine black and pink like some of the gsxrs are painted. Can someone do this on photoshop for me with a little of their own ideas?

Attachments

·
Registered
145 Posts
Says photo was removed or deleted? Help I wanna see!:rantt:

edit: "never mind just saw the link thanks. Looks great."

·
Registered
151 Posts
Says photo was removed or deleted? Help I wanna see!:rantt:

edit: "never mind just saw the link thanks. Looks great."
Yeah I'm not sure why the smaller one was removed... Maybe it used too much bandwidth or something. Let me know if you want me to change anything, and I can email you the higher resolution picture.

·
Registered
145 Posts
I will have a seat cowl on it also and I was thinkin a little less pink on the rear but still connected to the other pink. Make sense? I don't know about the tank either. Down in the bottom that other cut out, can you make it black again. Thanks so much for this!

Edit: The tank on the gsxr has a pink stripe. IDK what do you think?

1 - 19 of 19 Posts