Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought a lime green and black seat cover from Custom Seat Creations and had it installed today by my upholsterer, and it looks amazing! Cost me $25 to have put on the existing stock seat (have to remove the stock cover today), but worth the $25 for a professional to install it. Cover cost $40 so for $65 I have a brand new seat.

http://www.customseatcreations.com/kawasaki_index.html

·
Registered
301 Posts
Wow looks really nice...

·
Premium Member
22,797 Posts
Damn! The Green's and Red's look good, but has anyone found a blue that works? After getting mine and figuring it looks too far off to install, I emailed Custom Seat Creation's THREE times requesting color samples and never got a response or the swatches.

They were more than happy to take my money in the first place though. F%$ them.

·
Registered
2,090 Posts
Vex I have been emailing them for over 4 months for color samples. Good luck with that.

Reactions: VeX

·
Premium Member
22,797 Posts
Looky who updated their 'signature' info :D

Yeah!
Boo!
Flirtacious
: Very Much So
Hell yeah!!

Interested in Cheating: No thanks, I stay faithful
Boo! :p

As for the samples that pisses me off! You have a blue bike too don't you? Welp mad rep to the person that finds a good match for the blue (CF racy blue is not a winner) :rolleyes:

·
Registered
212 Posts
Vex and Cali I recieved my samples and also a sample of a blue (even though I didn't order it). It looked like it might work for you but I don't know for sure. When I get home I will check what material it is.

Edit: I think it is Rush Freestyle, but will double check for you tonight.

·
Registered
2,247 Posts
There's a nice DIY install for the Custom Seat Creations seat cover here for those of you that don't want to spend the extra $25. Speaking from the experience of installing a CSC solo seat cowl pad cover, it's really not very hard to do yourself. Then again, $25 for a pro to do it is a good investment for the easily aggrivated among us. I think they make a terrific product for the money, but apparently their customer service department could use some work from what I've read here.

http://www.kawiforums.com/showthread.php?t=114670&highlight=Custom+Seat+Creations

·
Registered
2,090 Posts
Vex and Cali I recieved my samples and also a sample of a blue (even though I didn't order it). It looked like it might work for you but I don't know for sure. When I get home I will check what material it is.

Please do! :)

·
Premium Member
22,797 Posts

Jeff Wessel ordered the same seat cover as I and was also disappointed in the match. He also ordered samples after the fact and GOT his. He said:

You get any of your samples? The only one I got so far that is a decent match is the AS royal blue. Its just kinda boring though if u know what I mean, no pattern or anything. I got a carbon fiber silver sample as well and was thinking about maybe doing that. Not sure how that would look though since I don't really have any silver on the
bike.
So I was thinking about re-ordering the seat cover with the AS royal blue, but was WAITING for my samples to come in to confirm the match... Low and behold though, nothing :(

1 - 20 of 23 Posts