Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am thinking of selling my ZX6R bodywork. I am changing the bike to race only, and don't really need the headlights and such any more.

This started out as just a set of hotbodies race plastic that I did some fiberglass work to, and the result is what you see. Price will depend on if I sell just the upper, everything, etc.

The lights are PIAA 1100x driving lights, not the pencil beam fog types. These things are bright, with a wide beam. The lights were $200, but well worth it. Let me know what you guys think.

Shane

·
Registered
4,295 Posts
How much for the whole package? (upper, lower, tail, lights)

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
With headlights and all.......I was thinking maybe $750-800?

It's hard to say, b/c I can do it so many ways....The flat black is just primer. It wasn't meant to stay flat black, but it looked cool so I left it. Being that its just primer, its gotten beaten up. Primer is NOT meant to be used as an outside coat. You can't really wash/wax/clean it. I can re primer it, or maybe have it shot(I work at a shop) in a base color for someone.

All depends on what the buyer wants really..........

Shane

·
Registered
4,295 Posts
What did you do for tail lights?

·
Registered
4,295 Posts
Originally posted by dragginass
With headlights and all.......I was thinking maybe $750-800?

It's hard to say, b/c I can do it so many ways....The flat black is just primer. It wasn't meant to stay flat black, but it looked cool so I left it. Being that its just primer, its gotten beaten up. Primer is NOT meant to be used as an outside coat. You can't really wash/wax/clean it. I can re primer it, or maybe have it shot(I work at a shop) in a base color for someone.

All depends on what the buyer wants really..........

Shane
I can do $800, but that's got to include shipping. That's all the money I have in the world right now. [:M113] So that would be plain with no paint please. Upper, lower, tail, lights and hopefully everything to mount it up?

If you don't get any better offers, let me know.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
How about I re-primer it for you, pretty it up, re-decal it for you, include the tail light, headlight etc, and I'll check in to shipping. Shouldn't be a problem though.

With the holdays coming, things will be nuts and my shop will be closed. You can e-mail me anytime though. I'll be honest, this is not something I will be able to ship to you before the end of the year. With the holidays, trying to finish prepping the race bike, it will be at least a few weeks. I was putting the feelers out and didn't expect to find a buyer so quick. Let me know of this is a problem. Like I said, I'll kep you updated, and when its ready to ship you can let me know if you still want it.

Shane

·
Registered
4,295 Posts
It's not a problem. Even if you got it shipped today, there's no way I'd see it before the first. My winter lasts until April anyway, so I've got plenty of time. [V]

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.