Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
491 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Yes, this price is for a set! Im getting hooked up from my distributor and Im passing the savings on to you guys. I could have marked em up higher but I'm feeling generous

This price is only available for one week, so the cutoff will be Friday at noon. The $199 price is for a set of 120/70-17 and 180/55-17.

You can go ahead and PM me or buy them directly from the website here:

http://www.cyclesector.com/product_p/bstone-bt016-set.htm

As many of you know, the BT-016 is one of the hottest tires on the market right now. This is the first time I've gotten a discount on these and who knows when I will be able to do this again, so take advantage while you can!!!

Who wants a set of these awesome tires?

·
Registered
28,787 Posts
No 160 rear?

·
Registered
1,215 Posts
Oh sure, i just bought PP's yesterday. Wish i wouldve seen this sooner. Great deal for anyone

·
Registered
387 Posts
Yes, this price is for a set! Im getting hooked up from my distributor and Im passing the savings on to you guys. I could have marked em up higher but I'm feeling generous

This price is only available for one week, so the cutoff will be Friday at noon. The $199 price is for a set of 120/70-17 and 180/55-17.

You can go ahead and PM me or buy them directly from the website here:

http://www.cyclesector.com/ProductDe...02SET120%2F180

As many of you know, the BT-016 is one of the hottest tires on the market right now. This is the first time I've gotten a discount on these and who knows when I will be able to do this again, so take advantage while you can!!!

Who wants a set of these awesome tires?
That link is for the 002's.
The 016's show $239.00

????

·
Premium Member
10,463 Posts
Holy shit SON!
a smoking hot deal on some tires, as i need a new set like NOW
any chance you have a great deal on a 190/55/17?

WILL YOU SHIP TO APO?

·
Registered
1,069 Posts
hmm i am in the hunt for tires which ones are these...

·
Registered
491 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
My bad!!! I posted the wrong link. Fixed.

Yes I also have deals on 160's, please PM me for those.

·
Registered
387 Posts
My bad!!! I posted the wrong link. Fixed.

Yes I also have deals on 160's, please PM me for those.
The link is now correct (for the 016), but shows a different price than what you posted.

Shows $239, you posted $199.

Is this a PM deal only ?

·
Registered
1,069 Posts
Are these a great all around riding tire?

·
Registered
28,787 Posts
016's are the best street tire I have ever ridden on. Probably to soft for a commuter tire, but they perform awesome.

·
Registered
1,069 Posts
i need a tire that is going to last long for normal riding on weekends and at night for cruises...

·
Registered
28,787 Posts
Hmm, try Pilot Roads or Road 2ct's. The 016's are a great tire for aggressive street use and track days, but aren't really a touring/commuting tire. 016's do work very well in the damp and the cold too.

·
Registered
1,069 Posts
i will look into that i have heard that metzeler m3s are great street tires.

·
Registered
706 Posts
I swear by my M3's, you'll see me on another set for the track day in MAy. Work excellent in the cold weather up here in the north aha Great rain grip as well

·
Registered
491 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Ok fixed, that was weird.

Looks like these can't drop ship so they will have to come to me first and I'll ship em out. Normally I can have them at your door within a day or two but it will be a couple days since they have to ship to me in SD first.

Thanks for all of you jumping on this :)

·
Premium Member
10,463 Posts
Sweet going to be ordering some tires from you, PLEASE TELL ME YOU ARE ABLE TO SHIP TO APO AE?

1 - 20 of 34 Posts