Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi all,

recenty purchased myself a cyclone alarm and ive been trying to get the remote start working on my 1998 zx6r with no luck and i was wondering if anyone has brought one of these and has managed to get the remote start to work?

Russ

·
Registered
121 Posts
Sorry Russ, I don't have an answer on the remote start question. I've got one on my truck for really cold mornings, but why remote start your bike? Just curious....I guess it might impress chicks in the parking lot.

Same question with the talking alarm....I think you're just asking for your bike to get F'd with. I mean come on....whenever I hear someone's car alarm tell me to "back off," I kick it just for spite. (not hard enough to cause damage, just to set off the alarm) I know, I'm a jerk...but doesn't everyone else do that too?

Either way...good luck with getting it sorted. Sorry I didn't have anything useful to add.

JD

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
the remote starts for warming the bike when i leave work. The office is next to car park save me a couple minutes warming up time

·
Registered
54 Posts
I thought the remote start was for FI only....? what about the choke...? I would call the manufacturer, as you spent the money on there product, therefore im sure they wouldnt mind helping you out....

jonny

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.