Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
7,145 Posts
You could ask for that girl in your avatar. I'd take that.

-Flash

·
Registered
7,145 Posts
Dman, you guys rock!

Cool vid and pretty wife. You da man. Ooops, you Dman...

-Flash

·
Registered
558 Posts
hey dman that's you in the lv xtremes videos then right?..if so mad props to you and your crew...why ain't you ever rockin' a kawi in the videos?

·
Registered
185 Posts
You two are definitely DMAN & Dwomen, you two rock and thats an awesome bike transfer.

·
Registered
1,340 Posts
GUYS I was joking! I thought most of you would just be like haha he wishes. If I could do shit like that then I would not be sitting in this cramped office right now. I could only wish to ever do shit like that.

·
Registered
192 Posts
Cool vid. Chicks on (sport) bikes always look that much better.

·
Registered
1,289 Posts
Anyone notice that she mentioned she has has never fallen? I can truly say she has bigger balls than I do...That was insane!

·
Registered
1,289 Posts
Anyone notice that she mentioned she has never fallen? I can truly say she has bigger balls than I do...That was insane!

·
Registered
3,119 Posts
Originally posted by sixftnine

hey dman that's you in the lv xtremes videos then right?..if so mad props to you and your crew...why ain't you ever rockin' a kawi in the videos?
There's a guy that's a well known stunter around here that goes by the name of D-mann. I can't get the video to play but I'm assuming it's him. You're right, his wife is pretty hot too.

·
Registered
171 Posts
Id like to see more woooohooooo! high profiling thats for surE!

Got any more sites with videos??

[:M10] sick ridding! wishes there was 12 mounths of the year to ride instead of getting around in a 4 wheeled cage half the year!!!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.