Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
463 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
does anyone know where to get D-ring fairing fasteners besides dzus and 1tail.com? i am looking for anodized red if possible and the 1tail site is charging $29 each? that is a little much..dzus is still $70+ for all 12...any other ideas?

·
Registered
463 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
Registered
463 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

·
Registered
4,112 Posts
Yep don't use Dzus!

:D
Pretty much.

I'm not sure what you're lookin' to hear drunkboatin, but these fasteners are expensive, that's about it. Maybe you can save $5 or $10 from one place to another, but there isn't gonna be one place that sells them for a substantial amount less than everyone else.

·
Labia Grappler
3,744 Posts
I'm not sure what you're lookin' to hear drunkboatin, but these fasteners are expensive, that's about it. Maybe you can save $5 or $10 from one place to another, but there isn't gonna be one place that sells them for a substantial amount less than everyone else.
:plusone: The only other way you could get them for less is to steal them off your friends bikes in the paddock area on your next track day. Just make sure they are behind you on the track after thieving their fasteners. You don't wanna be dodging body parts flying off the bike and potentially damage your own stuff. :D

The price really sucks! I paid $6 each for my Dzus fasteners. I slap duct tape over mine on the track because I don't want to risk losing them at $6 a pop.

·
Registered
463 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
those are exactly the answers i am looking for..just didn't know if anyone sold them for the reg. price of screws or anything..thanks guys

1 - 9 of 9 Posts