Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
364 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well after reading on this forum i decided to get some gear. bought this off ebay, nice fit, nice armour ect. He had them priced pretty nice and he was great to deal with.

godsdozer has attached this file: DSC00342__Small_.JPG

godsdozer has attached this file: DSC00343__Small_.JPG

·
Registered
1,241 Posts
Hey godsdozer, that's a cool jacket, how much did it cost? I think I saw one in red, white, and blue. By the way, I noticed your little baby mobile there on the upper left hand part of the picture, my daughter has the same one! It's got little animals on top that go up and down and twirl right? That was one of the first things I noticed surprisingly.

How much was the jacket? Where'd you order it?

·
Registered
364 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i got off ebay for 450.00, its worth every penny. i think it retails for 649.00. And yes that is my babies mobile woooooooooooooohooooooooooo. My baby (not my kawi) is my favorite thing of all[:p] I can give ya link to the guy i bought from just pm me. Oh ya, i thought i had a pair of dainese p joy today but lost bid at last minute. went for 201.00 dollars (they were used though, but looked new) they retail for like 400.00

·
Registered
391 Posts
Hey Godsdoer,
I just got the same model jacket (the "shard") off of e-bay also. But it was a custom made white/red/balck. A guy had it made and then realized it was tooooo big for him. It cost him 750.00 plus shipping from Italy. I got it for 475.00. I love the dianese stuff. I race semi pro D.H. mountain bikes and have been wearing there body armor for years. Should get the jacket next week sometime. Here is a pic.

·
Registered
364 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
hey sweet jacket and great price, im like you i love my dainese. Im looking for some pants on ebay now.

·
Registered
391 Posts
Dianese rules. I also have a Duc 996 and the florecent red on this jacket is the same color. I hope it matches up decent to my red 636. I'll keep my eye out for some pants for you. what size are you?

·
Registered
1,276 Posts
I loved Dainese before I crashed in their stuff...now I'm just as happy. It held up great. I can repair everything, none of it needs to be replaced.

·
Registered
364 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Got my pants from ebay i auction i won. Here are some pics of the jacket and pants. I bougth the jacket new off ebay for 460.00, and i won the pants(new) paid 222.50. I found a Dainese K jacket in yellow color and it looks like it is going to sell for about 250.00. im giving this info out for peps looking to buy quality leathers for affordable prices. You can really find some good deals if you are patient.

Front and Back views of pants and jacket.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.