Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
494 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

I am selling my new Dainese Wave G1 Back Protector.

I am looking for $80 shipped -- it's never been worn. It fits pretty much any jacket that takes a back protector.

Let me know if you're interested or have any questions
This is the actual link for more information on it: Dainese Wave G Back Protector - RevZilla Motorsports.

·
Registered
28,787 Posts
What is the height and width of this? Thanks!

·
Steve Mcqueen Wannabe!
36,924 Posts
yeah thats expensive for the insert types, My stealership had them for $65 new.

·
Registered
494 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)

·
Steve Mcqueen Wannabe!
36,924 Posts
yeah sorry to crap in your FS thread, but seemed a lil off.

·
Registered
494 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
yeah sorry to crap in your FS thread, but seemed a lil off.
Talked to the owner:
Dainese even sells this for $90. Kneedragger has it for $90 new.
The Dainese G2 Wave is $65. That is what you are talking about when you speak of your "stealership" This is the soft Dainese back protector which does retail at $65 dollars. Otherwise there is the dainese air, which retails at $80. this is one is full of air which is not what we are selling.

The back protector that is being sold is made out of external polypropylene plates with perforated and corrugated structure. It has an extruded polypropylene internal honeycomb frame. This is one of the best back protectors you can even purchase for your safety.

No dealer is selling the Dainese Wave G for under $89.99
Before you start dumping on my thread, please do your research.

·
Steve Mcqueen Wannabe!
36,924 Posts
Talked to the owner:
Dainese even sells this for $90. Kneedragger has it for $90 new.
The Dainese G2 Wave is $65. That is what you are talking about when you speak of your "stealership" This is the soft Dainese back protector which does retail at $65 dollars. Otherwise there is the dainese air, which retails at $80. this is one is full of air which is not what we are selling.

The back protector that is being sold is made out of external polypropylene plates with perforated and corrugated structure. It has an extruded polypropylene internal honeycomb frame. This is one of the best back protectors you can even purchase for your safety.

No dealer is selling the Dainese Wave G for under $89.99
Before you start dumping on my thread, please do your research.
LOL cool your jets, I said sorry previously ( you quoted it..) . TBH its still expensive for a used back protector buy w/e...Good luck ;)

·
Registered
494 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
To make it clear, this is not used. He purchased it for his Dainese jacket because it called for the G1, but it slides around in his jacket. He already took off the tags, thus cannot return it. It was purchased from Revzilla early this month. It's truly a brand new back protector.

·
Registered
247 Posts
my bad. when I posted the link for ebay, no one had bid on the item and it was just a few hours left befroe auction ended. auction came out to 76 shipped. good luck on the sale.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.