Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just completed the Basic MSF course and got my licence. I've been looking for Dallas area riders so I can aquire some riding experience. Let me know! Thanks!

·
Registered
1,642 Posts
Welcome to the forum. How far are you out, Im in Euless.
When/where did you take the MSF course? I finished mine last weekend in HEB.
Be safe out there

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I completed my MSF on sunday. It started with a class on Thursday (last week)then saturday and sunday was the riding part of the course. The course took place in Plano, close to my area...North Dallas. Do you ride with any groups around North Dallas area? Let me know! Be safe as well!

·
Where is hoser??
17,340 Posts
Welcome to the site. Have fun and ride safe.

--David

·
Registered
562 Posts
Welcome... I took the MSF in Philly PA in 2005 and thought it was alot of good stuff,
have fun riding.

--Anthony

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Do you currently have any bike? Let me know whenever you go for a ride, are you a member of any riders community ?

·
Registered
4,279 Posts
im in lewisville, but im up for riding just about any time. just pm me.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Im not currently riding, but im getting a 06 636 towards the end of this month. I would be more then happy to go riding with anyone in the area. I just moved here from Orlando, Fl...used to ride a 03 zuki sv650 but had complications left over from a wreck i had about a year ago...was hit by a semi truck haha.

but i refuse to stay off the things so ill def let you know when I play to ride again, gonna have to break the thing in though :(

·
Registered
1,642 Posts
I am still breaking my 06 636 in. as soon as i get a few more miles on her i'll be down for some group riding.

·
Registered
155 Posts
Man I haven't ridden in about a month. Just moved into an apartment in downtown dallas and too scared to park my bike there, so it has been sitting in my parents garage ever since. The weather is geting nicer and I'm getting really antsy.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
PM me whenever you want to go for a group ride! Yesterday I went to a Wings place at Midway and Beltline rd. (beside Sam's Club) I saw several bikers and actually went for a ride with some Chopper's. It was pretty cool, temperature was nice. I really would like to go for a ride with some sportbikers.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.