Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My MSF has been cancelled! I got a call from the company telling me that something else has been scheduled to take place where the class was supposed to be. Gee, thanks guys!

I asked for my money back as the other classes are during the Fall semester and I won't be able to take them at least until after November.

Great, huh? :mad:

·
Registered
249 Posts
My MSF has been cancelled! I got a call from the company telling me that something else has been scheduled to take place where the class was supposed to be. Gee, thanks guys!

I asked for my money back as the other classes are during the Fall semester and I won't be able to take them at least until after November.

Great, huh? :mad:

Did they give your money back? It sucks, but its hard to blame them if it was out of their control.

Still, it sucks.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yeah.. but how out of their control is it.. if they take money from people and commit to something.. they should figure out a way to make it happen... they probably just disappointed a lot of people.. not really a good way to run a business
I've been waiting for nearly 2 months!!

Frankly, it's not my problem if they screw up like this, it's irresponsible.

The refund is being processed, should be done tomorrow.

·
Registered
163 Posts
Man that SUX! Big time!

Can you take one somewhere else?
I know they offer them in 2 places here in Gastonia, NC ... one at the community college (Gaston) and one at the local HD place ... at least those are the 2 places i know. Might be others in your area too.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I checked, all gone until after November. Plus, I think they're price fixing: they're all $250 for those older than 21.

·
Registered
201 Posts
My class was only $215 and my instructors said that is a fixed price but guess not....

·
Registered
36 Posts
Your instructor is full of it. In another thread, some people are paying less than $50!
It is a FIXED price and based off of location. Every state has to pay something different as this class is only partially funded. Whatever else is needed to pay for the class, is the amount you pay. Mine was $125 and it has been that way for a very LONG time.

·
Registered
70 Posts
I got a email about the same thing for my class in Topeka,KS. BUT...they're moving it to a new location. I'm paying $200. The details are straight off the SMART website.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts