Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
375 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been riding street for about 13yrs and was always a racer. When I got my 10r I figured I'd learn how to do wheelies good, now I'm hooked. Thats all I want to do. My riding now is a canyon run every once in a while. And almost every free minute I have at the wharehouse. Now that I can ride them out at BP thats all I want to do. The only thing that sucks is beating the crap out of my brand new bike. But I cant stop. Ohh well. Thats what I bought it for, to enjoy myself. Cant wait to re-fi my house so I can buy a stunter and push the envelope. Hopefully I'll have some pics or vid soon.

·
Registered
249 Posts
ill sell you a minty 636 streetfightered totally set up with only the best pats on it

04 Kawasaki 636 custom Painted

06' ohlins zx10 front end
Custom CNC top Tripple w/dirt bars
Hand Brake with brembo master
MSR easy pull Clutch
Clean Air Emission MOD....NO oil in the air box :D
Geared Steel 14 up polished Sprocket
Polished Frame
Powers Stuntworx Cage
Round Bar
Woodcraft Rear-sets
Custom Polished Sub-frame (un breakable)
Streetfighter headlight
Storz Damper (re-valved so all the way on you cant turn the bars)
Vortex Gas Cap
2 Brothers 10" Shorty Exhaust
Custom Belly pan all one piece
Key relocated under the sub-frame no kicking it when your pulling through
Brand New Pads front and rear
Front and rear powers axle spools no broken rear-sets or bent rotors ever!
powers sub-frame supports like that'll ever brake ;)

PM ME FOR A PRICE MAKE AN OFFER REASONABLE OFFERS ONLY!!

adult ridden never stunted ;);)

·
Registered
27 Posts
Originally posted by zx10rpsycho
I've been riding street for about 13yrs and was always a racer. When I got my 10r I figured I'd learn how to do wheelies good, now I'm hooked. Thats all I want to do. My riding now is a canyon run every once in a while. And almost every free minute I have at the wharehouse. Now that I can ride them out at BP thats all I want to do. The only thing that sucks is beating the crap out of my brand new bike. But I cant stop. Ohh well. Thats what I bought it for, to enjoy myself. Cant wait to re-fi my house so I can buy a stunter and push the envelope. Hopefully I'll have some pics or vid soon.
good luck man.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.