Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
700 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So here's a little story that happened to me 2nite, If yer bored keep readin.

I'll give you a little background first, I just purchased my 00 6R a month ago, I have the title and I own it but I haven't registered it yet or gotten it insured, and no plates. I was plannin on doin it all this Friday. BTW , I also don't have a license currently, it's physically in California and I'm in Arizona.

So here's what happened. Around 2030, a friend and I decided to go get some chinese food, she drove her car and I rode my bike since the restaurant was on the way to my house. So we pull up to the place and a cop rolls outta nowhere. Tells me I have no plates, and I give him some random story that I just got the bike and I haven't had time to get all the paperwork done. SO he starts checkin out my bike takes my drivers license, and sees if my license is good and runs a check on the bike. So we get to chattin and he's like "nice bike", and I was like "thanks". He checks it out some more and I ask him if he rides, he said yes and then says he owns 2 gixxer 750s and 2 R6s and he races them. I wanted to say a smart ass comment like get a Kawasaki but I held back. So everything checks alright and he bust out the clipboard and I was like "shit" and he's like don't worry, I'm only givin you a warning. What a relief right? So I get a warning for no registration, no insurance, and no plates. We get some chinese food and cruise back to my house. And the only thing goin through my head is that I just got out of a $800 ticket. My lucky day.

·
Registered
3,728 Posts
yup, not all cops are assholes....

i had a few lucky runs with the police on my bike....

------

My Drinking Team Has a Racing Problem!

·
Registered
321 Posts
Happy for ya. There definately are some good ones. I friggin' loved it when this lady cop gave me a good frisking, and then let me go [:p] I should have got her number, but I didn't want to push my luck [8D]

------

I'm a recovering work-aholic, and I haven't done a damn thing for 6 months.

·
Registered
700 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
mmmm.....frisking by lady cop....mmmm

·
Registered
1,289 Posts
Sounds like an invitation to me...

------

"The Famous Mr. Ed"

·
Registered
4,213 Posts
i receievd all the tickets you should of received in december...cost $700+, you are lucky

·
Registered
150 Posts
i just got a 70 dollar ticket and the cop was cool cause he reduced my speed from a 85 to a 75 and didnt arrest me for riding with a permit only. He said to take it home and go slow.

·
Registered
173 Posts
Ahh! Nothing better than a warning from a reasonable cop. Except maybe a hand job from a reasonable girl. [:M42]

·
Registered
695 Posts
I recently got pulled over for driving downtown with my visor to my helmet up. That's actually a law in Oklahoma. You have to have eye protection.

I understand that and all, but Oklahoma doesn't even have a helmet law! I was wearing leather gloves, my joe rocket jacket and my helmet and I get pulled over for a safety law. While I was in the back seat (for almost an hour) I saw serveral harley guys ride by with absolutely on safety gear on at all...cept cool sun glasses. Guess that's okay. This asshole just hated sportbike riders...that's all. :(

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.