Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
579 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm so effin pissed off right now. So I go to my buddy's house cuzz he's having a party. I'm chillin hangin outfor like a good 2 hours, then I step outside to get some air. I walk over to my bike and noticed my left CRG lever had something white on the tip of it. WRONG! It wasn't something on it, it was friggin scratched. I check my bike over and my slider is scraped, my mid and tail fairings are cracked, and my stock front turn signal is effed up. God I'm so pissed off right now. Some jerk probably tipped my bike over while I was inside and just picked it up and walked off. Shit I knew I shouldn't have left my baby outside by herself for so long. AAARRRRGGGHHHHH :( So I checked Ebay and the plastics are gonna cost me like $360. I'm not really angry about the slider, I'll just machine myself some new ones. But shit people just don't have any respect for other people's property anymore.[V] Whoever tipped my bike over you're an[:M53] ASSHOLE!
Rant over. I'll post some pics up later.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Hey, your story sounds a lot like mine. I had a 250R when it happened, though. I was at my friend's party and I left my bike on the street over night. I slept over at his place and when I woke up to go home, I noticed that my throttle was all busted up and my upper fairings were basically hammered/cracked. And someone even unscrewed a nut from the fairing. Oh, and the right blinker was busted. Fuck. I was so pissed. I think I parked in front of the wrong house and they must have beat the shit out of my bike.

Anyway, it gave me reason to buy a new bike. So the next day I bought my ZX-6. Best move ever.

·
Registered
206 Posts
Lol, usually the reason you should buy a new bike is that you have either mastered your old one or given in to peer pressure that your bike isn't "fast enough".

As for the damage, whoever owned the property it was on should have property insurance that will cover it.

·
ratherberiding
18,439 Posts
thats's why my baby is ALWAYS in a garage or in plain freakin site at ALL TIMEs....even when I'm at work all my employees know to alert me if anyone is closer than 3ft from the bike....and I stare at her so much that i know even if the wind has moved it

·
Registered
536 Posts
I never take my bike to a party...just asking for some drunk idiot to sit on it and tip it over or drive or back over it. Atleast he didnt leave it on its side...give him credit for that. ;)

·
DEATH TO THE ISA!!!
10,796 Posts
Originally posted by joonyaboy
thats's why my baby is ALWAYS in a garage or in plain freakin site at ALL TIMEs....even when I'm at work all my employees know to alert me if anyone is closer than 3ft from the bike....and I stare at her so much that i know even if the wind has moved it
My co-workers think I'm obsessed. Every half an hour or so I walk to the front window to make sure that she hasn't moved. And if anyone gets close to her, I run outside.

Is there something wrong with that? [:I]

·
Where is hoser??
17,340 Posts
Well, I guess next time you knowingly ride "your baby" to a drunknen crazy fest you will know better....or expect less.

--David

·
Un-Stealth Administrator
8,215 Posts
Originally posted by dwillits
Well, I guess next time you knowingly ride "your baby" to a drunknen crazy fest you will know better....or expect less.

--David
What part of 'party' says 'drunken crazy fest'? All I saw was 'party', and at a friends house. Just wondering...

paul -> This was the CBR? That fucking sucks, man. A little under a year ago or so I had my bike parked at a friend's house on the walkway between his driveway and the front door, and I thought I had it back far enough to clear the driveway...well he has one of those old ass garage doors that's one solid piece and opens out and up, rather than folding up like a normal garage door...someone opened up the door and it hit the mirror hard enough to pick the bike up off the kickstand and tip it over the CG to fall on the other side. I heard the bike hit the ground and ran out there and picked it back up, but I asked every one of the fuckers there who did it (there was only like 8 people there) and they ALL fucking denied it. So fuck those guys, I haven't talked to them since. Anyone that would call themselves a friend, then fuck your shit up and deny it to your face...ugh. Pisses me off. I know how you feel.

·
Registered
579 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yeah it was my 1000rr, Luke. Fuck now I can't figure what the hell is wrong with my camera. Dammit! I suck!:( So now I'm getting some new rearsets for my bike. Just checked over my bike yesterday, and the left rearset is bent. So I guess I'm speeding up the process of getting my Sato or Arrow rearsets. Shit, my street bike is slowly turning into my new track bike. HAHAHAHA Man and I told myself I wasn't going to do this.

It wasn't a get drunk and crazy fest... it was more of a come by and chill and eat kinda of get together. Mucho Hoes though.[:p] Damn I'm still bitter about the whole thing, but oh well. Shame on me for taking my bike everyway cause it doesn't rain like crazy here in warm temp California.:D

·
Un-Stealth Administrator
8,215 Posts
Originally posted by modcrazy
dragknt get off nicky's nuts [:Lol]
You're just jealous. =)

·
Sportbike Scum; Ex-Mod.
4,215 Posts
Can the scratches be polished out? Even deep ones might be removed with the right technique.. pm me if you want to know how I got mine looking like new.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Originally posted by Sanjose636
I'm so effin pissed off right now. So I go to my buddy's house cuzz he's having a party. I'm chillin hangin outfor like a good 2 hours, then I step outside to get some air. I walk over to my bike and noticed my left CRG lever had something white on the tip of it. WRONG! It wasn't something on it, it was friggin scratched. I check my bike over and my slider is scraped, my mid and tail fairings are cracked, and my stock front turn signal is effed up. God I'm so pissed off right now. Some jerk probably tipped my bike over while I was inside and just picked it up and walked off. Shit I knew I shouldn't have left my baby outside by herself for so long. AAARRRRGGGHHHHH :( So I checked Ebay and the plastics are gonna cost me like $360. I'm not really angry about the slider, I'll just machine myself some new ones. But shit people just don't have any respect for other people's property anymore.[V] Whoever tipped my bike over you're an[:M53] ASSHOLE!
Rant over. I'll post some pics up later.
atleast they picked it up.:D

·
Registered
579 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Can't polish anything... The mid and tail fairings are cracked. Dang, I'm still pissed. Now I have to wait a week till my parts come in. Fuck it. Well lucky my full system is getting in about the same time. So I have to take all the plastics off anyway to put my exhaust, USB PC3, and BMC race filter on. I'm just angry about the extra cash I'm pulling out of my pocket for this bull.[B)]

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.