Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,340 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Andy, The BTO12's or 010's they both are far superior to the Dunlops in the rain or dry. I had the 207's on my 99 and then went to the Battle Axe's MUCH BETTER.

·
Registered
690 Posts
$200 for two tires is not bad. I had a puncture and paid $130 for the tire and now the $26 for mounting and balancing. That my friend sucks.

·
Registered
3,728 Posts
I'm mounting the tires myself...Saves me alittle moeny and I know it's done right...

·
Registered
1,289 Posts
Where did you order them from?

·
Registered
3,728 Posts
Chaparral....

they have pretty good tire prices and their shipping is only 10 buck per tire...

my total was like 203 bucks for 2 tires shipped, and they ship same day...

·
Registered
1,289 Posts
[:M10]Thanks!

·
Registered
3,728 Posts
and boy it hurts laying out 200+ bucks for tires...

ohh well, I hope this combo is as good as every says it is, and I hope I get more than 5000 miles out of the BT020....which is what I got out of my D207 (it's bald though)

And I hope the BT020 is more predicable in the rain, my D207 seems really hit or miss when it comes to traction in the rian..

·
Premium Member
2,387 Posts
So how do you like the tires man? I just got a nail in my back tire and I need replacement. I'm doing the search to see what better suits me.

Oh, and what's up with the spare tire on my bike? I can't find it!:D

·
Registered
3,728 Posts
ohh I haven't mounted them yet, I need to do a good burn out on my old tires to finish them off before I switch ;)

Should have them mounted by next weekend...I'll post back here with my thoughts....

but for street riding, you cannot go wrong with the bridgestones....

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.