Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
372 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im getting really pissed when i park my bike somewhere and a stranger walks by thinks the owner(me)isnt around and some how thinks he/she has the right to sit on it push the buttons and take it off the kick stand! seriously....... i had this lady one time sit two kids on it trying to take a picture. Last week i was walking out the store and this idiot is siting on it moving it around, so i walk up and say " what are you doing? is this yours?" he saw my helmet and new it was mine so he says" Im just looking at it."......" you call sitting on it and shaking it around looking? have some respect for others peoples things!i dont think you would be happy coming out of the store and seeing me sitting in your car messing around!" gets off says sorry and walks away with his head down. Damn Strangers! Have you had stuff similar to this that has pissed you off?

·
Registered
463 Posts
yeah i came out of class one day and my bike was laying on its side and had people sitting on it trying to figure out why the handle bars werent moving

·
Registered
2,570 Posts
Never happened to me but that would not go well.

·
Registered
247 Posts
some people just don't have respect for other people's property. scorpio alarm with perimeter sensor. if they hang too close it'll start chirping. if it sets the alarm off and I catch them, it'll be my boot up there ass.

·
Registered
186 Posts
Yeah i have never had this happen, but i would make sure they never thought about it again!!! Seriouly it would be like sitting in sombody car just because you thought it was cool!! what Bullshit!!

·
Registered
155 Posts
Originally posted by lucile636turbo
I'd have cracked my helmet over his head.
I agree, not only would I have whacked that SOB with my helmet I would have made him pay to replace it after I cracked it on his head.

People should have more respect. I'd be more than happy to show off my bike but people should have the courtesy to ask.

·
Registered
443 Posts
this one kid i knew actually sat on someone elses car when we were talking. i was astounded. people aren't always as smart as we wish theyd be.

follow them back to their car and sit inside it. flip all the switches and press all the buttons. then follow them home and beat their kids and have sex with their gf/wife.

·
Registered
306 Posts
[:M119]sorry man that shit sounds funny sucks for u but sounds funny id like to see someone on mine just to see how id react after bein pissed im sure id laugh just cause ppl are idiots[}:)]

·
Registered
802 Posts
had my bike parked on my walkway in front of my house one night. i walk outside to sit on the stairs and see this guy sitting on my bike going "vroom vroom!". i was dumbfounded for about the first two seconds, thinking this was someone I knew. we stared at each other for like 2 seconds, and instantly, like cats, just bolt.... he off my bike and me towards him. i chased him at top speed down the street. my brother was behind me the whole time, basically in my dust. after 3 blocks at full speed, I was out of gas and so was he. our running pace became a very slow jog with him only 15 feet in front of me. i'm yelling out threats and he's ignoring them still chugging along. out of nowhere, my brother is now passing me at a constant pace and catching up to the guy. i pretty much stopped running because i knew he was caught. i catch up and my brother has the guy by the throat against a car. the guy is actually a neighborhood teenager, drunk off his ass, and pleading that we don't hurt him. he was sorry and blamed himself for being drunk and stupid. we just shoved him off and made one final threat that he never come in front of my house again. this was my 99 gixxer 6.

·
Registered
47 Posts
I can't imagine what I would do if that happened to me. It sounds like you were pretty calm about it venom. I am a salesman and use my bike every nice day I can. I am at my stops for sometimes over 2 hours with my bike sitting unattended. I figured out a long time ago that I can't worry about it, otherwise I wouldn't get to ride it for work. This is definately not something I would even think of having to deal with though.

·
Registered
274 Posts
On my old bike I had and alarm put on with a tilt sensor. A guy sat on it and when the alarm went off (3:30 a.m.) it scared the shit out of him and he dropped it on the other side. I was sleeping and as soon as it went off I was out of bed and at my window just in time to see it go down and him bolt. I never caught him because by the time I got outside he was long gone. Not much damage to it though just a nick in the right side paint.

·
Registered
372 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Originally posted by BigPlayboyd
I can't imagine what I would do if that happened to me. It sounds like you were pretty calm about it venom. I am a salesman and use my bike every nice day I can. I am at my stops for sometimes over 2 hours with my bike sitting unattended. I figured out a long time ago that I can't worry about it, otherwise I wouldn't get to ride it for work. This is definately not something I would even think of having to deal with though.
i left the explicit language out

·
Registered
550 Posts
Originally posted by bigpig
some people just don't have respect for other people's property. scorpio alarm with perimeter sensor. if they hang too close it'll start chirping. if it sets the alarm off and I catch them, it'll be my boot up there ass.

Yep. I came out from work one day to see a brush mark on the tail plastic as if from a pants leg of someone getting on or off (just a spot of cleaned off dirt, not scratched) which I make a conscious effort not to do, so as not to scratch the bike. I know it wasn't my doing, someone else had been sitting on it. Shortly thereafter the Scorpio went on.

·
Registered
1,642 Posts
this kind of stuff is the suxor
so honestly, is a kick to the face or a helmet to the grill overkill?
i dont want to get an assault charge but then again if i came out and saw some weird guy sitting in my car i would not think twice about kicking his ass.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.