Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm wanting to buy a double bubble windscrean. I want a dark one but one I can see through. Is the dark smoke too dark, can I see well through it? Or should I get a smoked one?

·
Registered
1,792 Posts
You can see through dark smoke in the day time, but not well at night. If you have a dark smoke visor on your lid, it makes it tough to see through a dark smoke windscreen in the day. I'd say go with dark smoke unless you do serious night racing, which begs the question of why would you be going so fast at night....all tucked down like that. Plus it's not hard to just peek over it. I guess if you're a little guy you can fit under there easy though. [:p]

Dark smoke looks better IMO anyways. I'd say go with it.

·
Resident Brit™
1,157 Posts
ZX6R_rider: i had the same predicament regarding smoked versus dark and i ended up blending the 2 that gave me some shielding around the clocks for the dark aspect plus the sides match in nicely to the fairing and the smoke in the middle to see through :)

Dont ask me what make as i have no idea i picked it up on ebay and havent seen any like it since, the dark is actually part of the screen rather than someone having stuck it on the back (like the backing on car windscreens)

I love the screen and wouldnt have it any other way. you may be able to search on the net for them.

Russ

·
Registered
232 Posts
I have a dark smoke, not really that dark, thought it would be more than it is.. im happy with it though,,,
V2 Speedscreen from LP

·
Registered
432 Posts
LIke was said earlier - you will be able to see through the dark in the daytime. You won't be riding around tucked up at night anyhow.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.