Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,490 Posts
I got a puig dark smoke, i can see though it in day ok, but at night forget about it, but hey i am not really down that much i sit more straight up but yeah it has ok visability but if you want to actually see though something get a regular smoke or clear are the only ones you can see through...
Ben

·
Registered
71 Posts
id probly say just the same thing as ttr, i have the same windscreen, dark puig day time is great Plus i have tinted helmate visor.. night time i switch to clear visor, but im not really leaning down doing to high of speeds at night.. so its fine in my book plus looks great on the bike

·
Registered
115 Posts
I have a Dark smoke Puig as well I also have a dark smoke face shield I can see through both during the day. At night I switch to my regular Face Shield and I can see pretty good through the windscreen. It's not that hard to change the wind screen either. six easy screws

·
Registered
1,115 Posts
I have a dark smoke speedscreen. The only visibility problem I've had at night was when i've had to ride tucked with my dark smoke visor on my helmet at night. (I was expecting to leave work a lot earlier.) With a clear visor I've had no issues at night riding tucked behind the dark smoke windscreen. During the day the dark smoke visor/screen combo is not a problem.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Well, I got the Zero Gravity Dark Smoke Windscreen and I can hardly see shit through it, even in the daytime. Oh well, it looks cool as hell and I don't really ever look through the screen anyway. Plus I can always put the stock one back on for track days, etc.

·
Registered
232 Posts
I have a speedscreen DB dark smoke and I can't see though it at night, but I can see through it during the day.. it looks good and works for me...

·
Registered
228 Posts
I have the Zero Gravity DB and, although I rarely tuck far enough to need to see throught the screen (I just look over the top of it) I can still see through it pretty well during the day. At night it's allitle harder. Note: I have a clear visor.

·
Registered
1,512 Posts
I have a Zero Gravity Double Bubble and a MRA Vario Touring Screen, both in dark smoke. I can see through both of them with no problems.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.