Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,463 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well the 1st round went pretty good, but holy shit the 2nd day was whooping my ass, maybe as i have only slept 6 hours in the last 72hourse, damn jet lag and the excitement of being home, so here is what i got done, and i was working on the house,RC51 and other things as well..Love that Multi tasking.

And Yeah removing the stator bolts Blows, 2 out easy 2 stripped, so out came the grinder and no issues..new M6x30 bolts and presto

·
Premium Member
10,463 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Here is the stator cover...Hate them bolts
Hoping to have the sprockets changed out today and my claipers that i am working finishd as well so i can get the new brake master and superbikelines on..As the weather was less then optimal for painting here yesterday, will finish it up in the house.

·
Registered
1,462 Posts
Do you have the thing that tells you what gear you are in beside the speedo is it that red thing?

·
Premium Member
10,463 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yes thats an Accumen gear indicator, gotta have it, makes my mind have an easier time on the track doing otherthings besides having to think what gear was that again..

hey X-treme my parts guy will do your for $160.00 Shipped on the cover, pic your color cover & skid plate.

Will hope to have the brembo on maybe tomorrow, also trying to source a Rizoma fluid reservoir versus the sucky universal plastic one...and needing a shorty brake lever as well...
Might go big and do a lightech with remote adjuster...ah the options..but that is half of a new oven for the house..oh well

·
Premium Member
3,573 Posts
How do you like that steering dampner? How much was it? Does it have to come off to remove the tank?

·
Premium Member
10,463 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Love the steering damper...I paid like $390

yes it has to come off to remove the tank..will post some pics as i will be pulling the tank next week

·
Registered
785 Posts
Bike looks hott man, can't wait to see it finished.

·
Registered
1,462 Posts
how much for the gear indicator and where did you get the hyperpro so cheap i want one soooo bad

·
Registered
1,447 Posts
Looks nice! Why is it that you are spending all that $$$ on it? Are you gonna do some serious track racing or smth.?

·
Registered
430 Posts
Haha, that's funny. I just got the same delivery today. Stator cover, right side cover, and clipons, except I got the silver versions.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.