Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody else see the supersport race. Kawi ZX6RR takes two spots on the podium. 1st and 3rd!!! Hayden boys own!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
14 Posts
If it wasn't for the damn lapers Tommy would been 2nd maybe even had chased down Roger...Hacking's R6 did look real strong though.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,325 Posts
Good race for Rog, but he will have his hands full this season with Hacking.

Good to see Tommy get on the box also,but it really does'nt matter seeing its his only ss race this season. Best of luck to Tommy in superbike he's going to need it.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
35 Posts
I was anxiously awaiting the supersport race because I wanted to see how the zx-6rr would do against the new R6 and GSXR600. For a two year old bike the zx-6rr held off the new comers. The 2007 zx6rr will be so far ahead of the other manufacturers. Now I can't wait to see the Superbike Race.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
87 Posts
Originally posted by kirbykajin
Anybody else see the supersport race. Kawi ZX6RR takes two spots on the podium. 1st and 3rd!!! Hayden boys own!!
daym.... i had it taped...

thanks ... im no longer excited to go home and watch .[xx(]

:D hehehe.. its my fault for checking the forums..
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
8,191 Posts
It seems every spring people forget common courtesy of not giving away race results. I have modified the title so people know not to come in here if they don't want to know.

Please people, don't give away who won in the title, and put SPOILER in the title as well so people know.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Originally posted by GreenEnvy
It seems every spring people forget common courtesy of not giving away race results. I have modified the title so people know not to come in here if they don't want to know.

Please people, don't give away who won in the title, and put SPOILER in the title as well so people know.
Sorry didnt think about the poor saps who didnt watch it live!! :( I told my employees i was busy at work, and locked myself in the office and watched the race :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,656 Posts
Originally posted by KaWySiCkHuNdReD



daym.... i had it taped...

thanks ... im no longer excited to go home and watch .[xx(]

:D hehehe.. its my fault for checking the forums..
I know right, some kawi nut is at the track texing the results to the forum hahahah.

I can's wait to see Supercross Carmichael and Stewart, those boys ride there ASS OFF!!!! They are like Bird and Magic they respect each other and both got skills. Stewart flamboyant over the top style and Carmichael Solid skilled heart of a pit bull!!!
 
1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top