Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just missed the finish but seen the highlights. The Daytona will be good. Yamaha had good lap times they said which about ties with Kawi for the points they said.

Title edited by GreenEnvy

·
Registered
1,950 Posts
It was a great race.....Roger & Tommy were battling with Jamie Hacking (who incidentally won the Superstock race) the whole time. In the end Roger and Tommy got in front of Hacking and it was looking good for the 2 Kawi's to fight for the win, but Tommy got caught in traffic and Roger pulled away on the last lap just out of the chicane....then about 2 bike lengths b4 the line Hacking sling-shoted past Tommy to take 2nd!!! That draft & headwind comin down the straight combined 2 allow Hacking to make the pass down low for the win in the Superstock race and then to take 2nd in the Supersport!!! It was a GREAT race.....Looks like it's gonna com edown to Hacking & Roger-Lee for the championship this year as Tommy is only racing in the Superbikes....but you could see Ben Spies up there too, he held on the those 3 lead guys for the majority of the race but simpliy didn't have it in him to keep the pace goin to the end.....hell even Danny Eslick was keepin pace for the first half of the race!!! It's gonna be an interesting year!!!!:D

·
Registered
29 Posts
You should put the words race spoiler in the thread title, so that those of us who have the race on their DVR, but have not watched it yet will not know the outcome. It's like walking out of the second Star Wars movie past a line of people waiting to enter the next showing and blurting out Darth Vader was really Luke's father. Come on....

·
Registered
29 Posts
Trust me, my life does not turn on my being surprised when I watch a race or even see a movie, but it would be nice if people showed just a little courtesy before chosing a title for a thread, that's all...My work is done here.

·
Registered
129 Posts
Dude, for future... there are some of us that cant watch the races live, so we have to DVR them.... You just spoiled it in the title... Next time write "spoiler" in the title...

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Sorry guys I realized it after reading someone elses thread about the race...It was my first post about the races this year since I wasn't a member/had a chance to watch the races last year. My regrets to those that seen this thread. I will know now for the future.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.