Kawasaki Motorcycle Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
883 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i found this windscreen on ebay for 50 bucks shipped.

its a db windscreen in the dark smoke made by piteck.

i was wondering if it was any good or am i better off looking around more on ebay or waiting for the next puig group buy purchase?

·
Registered
276 Posts
How much more would a Puig set u back in groupbuy?

Check the guys feedback to see if anyone complained about the quality...

·
Registered
274 Posts
Puig is only a few bucks more and definatly worth the quality. I dont know about the piteck but I have owned a zero gravity which is similar to the piteck. I absolutly hated my zero gravity, quality on the puig is definatly 100% better. Just my $.02 though.

·
Registered
443 Posts
Originally posted by 1FAST05
Puig is only a few bucks more and definatly worth the quality. I dont know about the piteck but I have owned a zero gravity which is similar to the piteck. I absolutly hated my zero gravity, quality on the puig is definatly 100% better. Just my $.02 though.
why did you hate zero gravity? i've never tried a puig but have had zero grav. on both my bikes (01 zx6r, 06 zx6r) and have no complaints. i dunno about the other screens but the logos on the zero gravity are stickers so i peel em off for the cleaaannnnnnnn look. sweetness.

someone was saying pitteck quality is crappy stuff. they claimed the hugger looked like someone tossed fiberglass over some hugger as a mold and sold that. and the pitteck guy ended blocking some hugger group buy people because he was tired of them emailing him or something.

in conclusion, i think you should save an extra 20 bucks or so and get a screen with a better reputation, especially since the shield is one of the most noticable parts on the bike.

·
Registered
274 Posts
Both of the Zero Gravity screens I had were brittle compared to the puig. I have had them break mounting tabs with just the littlist tweak.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.