Votes: 0 0.0%
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
ok, standard screen has one curve across it... double bubble has two curves - the smaller, tighter radius curve serves to force the airstream higher for taller riders...

·
Premium Member
708 Posts
I find with double the gauges are wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy more visible...

·
Registered
49 Posts
Originally posted by thespike
ok, standard screen has one curve across it... double bubble has two curves - the smaller, tighter radius curve serves to force the airstream higher for taller riders...
What is make or brand... Puig, Zero Gravity...?? Which one is best for quality, design, fit??

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Originally posted by redtail06

What is make or brand... Puig, Zero Gravity...?? Which one is best for quality, design, fit??
would agree with racedfila749, puig or fabbri are great quality and finish. The top pic above is kawasaki's own double bubble (made by MRA) for the 636, but it bolts straight on... just never really took to the look of it's squarish shape against the curves of the 10. The lower pic is the std screen which i've just found does me fine.

·
Registered
13 Posts
I am tall enough to need a double bubble to see my guages so no contest really. PUIG is on its way as we speak....takes ages to get one here to NZ! Been waiting about 4 weeks now, apparently only days away :D

·
Registered
857 Posts
double bubble is way better for guage visibilyi, wind pounding you int he face you can tuck better and it looks way better....get the double bubble for sure...

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.